Individualized Hands-On Training in Aesthetic Medicine
Up to 59 Category 1 CME Credits plus AMA/PRA Level 4
Certification for physicians from one of the country's
leading experts in aesthetic techniques.
Training is also available for Physician's Assistants, Dentists, Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners providing up to 59 Nursing CNE contact hours.
Demonstrations and Intensive individualized hands-on learning with actual patients for courses including:
- The Use of Lasers and Light Based Devices in Aesthetic Medicine
- The Cosmetic Use of Botulinum Toxin A of the Upper and Lower Face
- The Use of Facial Fillers for Aesthetic Enhancement
- The Treatment of Unwanted Veins with Sclerotherapy
- Chemical Peeling for Skin Rejuvenation
- Advanced Facial Fillers for Aesthetic Enhancement
- Body Contouring Techniques (no CME/CNE credit)
Course Graduates leave confident and ready to treat patients immediately.
Faculty remains available for on-going consultation and guidance following course completion.
Also Available from the Ageless Aesthetic Institute:
Comprehensive operational forms and step-by-step protocols to allow for efficient and effective implementation providing consistent operational results
Consulting services to assist physicians in establishing a medical spa or adding aesthetic procedures to existing practices
E-Community with our 500 plus graduates to enhance experience and knowledge with Dr. McQuillan and colleagues
View our testimonials and contact us to discover how you can earn back our cost for training in a day.